Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Inspiron 1525 the Count Down Starts


This is being a very long ride for me . I never thought that i would be oweing a laptop.
It all started when i left banglore and went to my home for my Final Year Exams Results. Things was bit tough for me as i was totally under presurres for getting placement .
Well let me start my story.It was on july 11 when i told about the laptop to my father and i had no idea how he is going to respond that.BUT .....he told me why don't you check yourself,that really made me to think.WOW..great so far so good.. I went to my Pc and checked all that i need to have in my pc.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T5750
2.0 GHz, 2MB Cache, 667 MHz FSB
Genuine Windows Vista(R) Home Premium 32 bit SP1
3GB (1 X 2 GB + 1 X 1 GB) 667MHz Dual Channel DDR
250GB SATA Hard Driv....etc
all at 41,798.26
Then i opted for dell Inspiron 1525 which satisfyed all my needs and it also had nice service and ssupport which i did't get where else. I called the customer care of DELL The toll free number is 1800 425 4001 and a lady atted and i told whaat i need then she tranferd my call to the sales account manger.MR Sunil Karthik ,he was really a very nice person who helped me with all the queries that i had about the DEll.And i placed the th configuration and he was quick enough to send me the qutation for that.

1 comment:

John said...

Hi Swaroop,
u'll get the job offer as well as ur laptop together. so just wait for any. One will bring the other luck to u