Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank you a lot my dear friend


In my case, I chose to move on. I have deliberately created a life that is full of interesting and positive people. My current friends are genuinely happy to see me happy. And I know I made two people really sad which I really have no idea why.

They don’t get jealous if I’m successful; they encourage me. They don’t say horrible things about me behind my back; they say kind, loving things. They understand I’m not perfect and forgive me for my flaws. They make me laugh, and they enjoy seeing me happy. If I did horrible things to them ( I hope I did do anything so bad yet ) ..i already did my part of saying Sorry

This is what true friendship should be about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one swa:) But don't think that you made someone sad. As you said you have done your part of saying sorry. Since they are ur friends, they know ur worth and will come back to you sooner or later:) Cheer up!!

Swaroop said...

Finger Crossed MR/Miss Anonymous :) Thanks for being my friend :)

Anonymous said...

Who is this so called your friend ? i am sure he is mistake...and he comes back to you soon :) finger crossed and my prayers :()

Regards
you Friendly Anonymous :)

Swaroop said...

for the kind information the first Anonymous Anonymous is AMBIKA... i gotch you :)

Swaroop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swaroop said...

Ambika is that you ? :)